Posted to users@maven.apache.org by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@apache.org> on 2003/12/19 19:11:50 UTC

java:compile called twice when invoking war:install, ejb:install

I'm using Maven to build and deploy an ear file.  I have one project
which contains code for the ejb jar and the war file.

In my maven.xml, I wrote a postgoal to ear:ear which calls war:install
and ejb:install, in order to build all of the components of my ear.

In doing this, the java:compile target is executed twice.  I'm using
xdoclet in a pregoal to java:compile, so this is particularly annoying.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?  Is there an easy
solution to avoid my code being compiled twice?

Thanks!