Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tamas Szabo <sz...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/01 12:22:02 UTC

Re: probably a cleaner way... testing for just one user

Hi Frank and Rick,

I've just subscribed to the JWP mailing list.
If it's ok with you I will post messages related to this filters there...

Tamas

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Fortunately, that's what list archives are for :)  I see your post, I'll
reply on the list shortly.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect