Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Rohit Rakshe <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/13 23:30:32 UTC

viewing debug messages

Hello,
I am trying out the word counter example. When run with LocalCluster, debug
messages are printed on stdout. How do see the debug messages if the
topology is submitted using stormSubmitter to a one-node cluster ?

Tried:
- started UI with "storm ui" and then "storm logviewer", but "
http://localhost:8080" shows "page not found".

Re: viewing debug messages

Posted by Rohit Rakshe <ra...@gmail.com>.
Never mind. Seem like these go to worker logs in logs/worker-*.log.

Thanks
Rohit

--
Rohit Rakshe