Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by torput <ko...@iki.fi> on 2009/05/27 21:05:06 UTC

Newbie problem: Service factory creation fails

I'm new to CXF and having difficulties getting my first SOAP client to work
with CXF 2.2.1.

I have used WSDL2JAVA to generate java classes, and I'm trying to initialize
the connection with the following code:

    JaxWsProxyFactoryBean serviceFactory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();
    serviceFactory.setServiceClass(MyServiceOperations.class);
    serviceFactory.setAddress(serviceUrl);
    serviceFactory.getInInterceptors().add(new
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor());
    serviceFactory.getOutInterceptors().add(new
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor());

    MyServiceOperations serviceOp = (MyServiceOperations)
serviceFactory.create();

Last line in the code above throws the following exception:

    java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
        at $Proxy87.getElementType(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsEndpointImpl.hasUsingAddressing(JaxWsEndpointImpl.java:186)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsEndpointImpl.extractWsdlExtensibilities(JaxWsEndpointImpl.java:169)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsEndpointImpl.<init>(JaxWsEndpointImpl.java:159)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.createEndpoint(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:202)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.extensions.soap.SOAPBindingImpl.getElementType()
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:1909)
        at
org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ExtensionInvocationHandler.invoke(ExtensionInvocationHandler.java:41)
        ... 35 more

What am I doing wrong here?

RE: Newbie problem: Service factory creation fails

Posted by Sean O'Callaghan <SE...@progress.com>.
Hi,

It looks like you are picking up an oracle class:

"    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
oracle.j2ee.ws.wsdl.extensions.soap.SOAPBindingImpl.getElementType()"

Check your classpath and ensure that any oracle jars are removed.

Regards,

Seán.