Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 17:45:31 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating Release

Hello general@incubators,

After 3 rounds of "3.0.0.M9-incubating-rc" releases the last couple of weeks, the participating vendors articulated their confidence in Apache TinkerPop providing an M9 release. The dev@tinkerpop vote passed with:

	PMC: +1 (4), 0 (0), -1 (0)  -- one from mentor.

While Apache only recognizes the votes of the PMC, I think it is important to express the thoughts of the wider community given that TinkerPop is leveraged in the products of various graph system vendors.

	Committers: +1 (1), 0 (0), -1 (0)
	Vendors: +1 (3), 0 (0), -1 (0)

The VOTE thread(s) can be found here:
	http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-tinkerpop-dev/201505.mbox/%3CBBB00949-FFA0-4455-8F0E-3703771CC219%40gmail.com%3E (original but thread got broken -- use "next" till end)
	http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-tinkerpop-dev/201506.mbox/%3C70C3F6DE-CDF6-475F-9EC9-6ED08175BB2D%40gmail.com%3E (tally email)

TinkerPop now asks Incubator to VOTE on the release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
	https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tinkerpop/3.0.0.M9-incubating/

The source distribution is provided by:
	apache-tinkerpop-3.0.0.M9-incubating-source-release.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
	apache-gremlin-console-3.0.0.M9-incubating-distribution.zip
	apache-gremlin-server-3.0.0.M9-incubating-distribution.zip

The online docs can be found here:
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.0.0.M9-incubating/ (user docs)
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0.M9-incubating/core/ (core javadoc)
	http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/javadocs/3.0.0.M9-incubating/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:
	https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tinkerpop.git;a=tag;h=909977bdc8aa606c9762310af27dc4a20e83bd41

The release notes are available here:
	https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/blob/master/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#tinkerpop-300m9-release-date-may-26-2015

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Thursday (June 4) at 10:00am MST.

Thank you very much for your time and effort on TinkerPop,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating Release

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Could incubator members please find some time to take a look at this
release so the vote could be closed, one way or another?

Thanks,
Hadrian

[RESULT] [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating Release

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hello Incubators,

TinkerPop 3.0.0.M9-incubating votes are now tallied at:

	+1 (3) -- Justin, Jean-Babtiste, and Hadrian.
	0 (0)
	-1 (0)

We will proceed with the official release. Moreover, Justin, note that we see you final comment and will proceed as recommended.

Thank you very much for the time you have taken for TinkerPop,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)