Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Gauthier <mi...@silverorange.com> on 2013/11/20 22:26:07 UTC

Testing multiple iOS versions

Is there a way to test apps in older versions of iOS using the CLI?

cordova emulate just runs iOS7.

I want to test iOS6.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Testing multiple iOS versions

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
It would be impractical to add for Android.  All you would need to do
is make sure that you have a device running a different version of
Android connected every time you tested, and for the emulator, that
means manually controlling the emulator.  Trying to control the
emulator from the command line has proven to be a futile exercise,
since the emulator still is too slow to be of use to anyone.

Posted by Michael Gauthier <mi...@silverorange.com>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.