Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Magnus Karlsson <ma...@ikama.se> on 2019/01/22 12:13:02 UTC

SV: Iterative graph/nodes query

Hi,

anyone using any of the functionality of graphs either in a single collection (shortest path) or streaming expressions (nodes)?

Experiences?

/ Magnus

Posted by Dan M <mr...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps you're looking for the traversalFilter parameter of the graph query?

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_6/other-parsers.html#graph-query-parser

Dan Meehl
Meehl Technology Solutions Inc