Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Alexey Grachev <al...@turbinekreuzberg.com> on 2019/07/12 20:42:12 UTC

cannot contribute, permission denied.

Hello,

I created a branch from develop for
https://github.com/PredictionIO/template-scala-parallel-complementarypurchase/tree/develop/src/main/scala

I'm implementing evaluation for complimentary purchase right now.

And wanted to push a commit, but get "permission denied".

Can you please grant access, so that I could push?

my account is *marsium* on github,

Thanks.

Alexey

Re: cannot contribute, permission denied.

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@apache.org>.
You can create a Pull Request from your branch.
So that the code will go through some automatic checking with the CI.
And other people can also review the code before merging.

Best Regards
Wei