Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Vincenzo Raimondo <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/22 12:57:06 UTC

Re: SUCCESS - Testing application to compare Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) in SWF11 in OpenMeetings Raju

Hi, I have the same problem as George when I attempted to use two PCs, for
a 1:1 communications I was not able to do this.
I was not able to do the following:

Send from PC1 on “stream1” -------->  Receive on PC2 on “stream1”
Send from PC2 on  “stream2” ------->  Receive on PC 1 on “stream2”

But what happens it this

Send from PC1 on “stream1” -------->  Receive on PC2 on “stream1”
Send from PC2 on  “stream2” ------->  Receive on PC 1 on “stream1”

If I send a second strem (strem2) on PC2 to receive on PC1, this
receive playback strem1 and not strem2.
Why?

Please answer me

Posted by Vincenzo Raimondo <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I have fixed the problem when attempt to use 2 PCc for a 1:1 communication.
The problem is in test-setup.lzx.swf11.swf file.
Now I am able to do the following:

Posted by Vincenzo Raimondo <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,