Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2009/03/11 19:02:25 UTC

Lucene in Action, 2nd edition discounted for a limited time only

Lucene in Action, 2nd edition, is available in pre-release e-book (and
print will ship when it's ready, later this year).

Manning just provided me with a limited time discount code to share
with the world.  Details here: <http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/03/11/lia2/

	Erik

Re: Lucene in Action, 2nd edition discounted for a limited time only

Posted by nga pham <ng...@gmail.com>.
OoO!
Thank you!!!