Posted to user@drill.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2015/08/25 18:31:51 UTC

Case Sensitivity: LIKE

Hey all, I see LIKE is case sensitive (similar to Hive, different then
MySQL etc).  Do we have any options for a case insensitive like? Either at
a system level (like a system variable) or another function we can use to
mimic a case insensitive LIKE?  Thanks in advance!

John

Re: Case Sensitivity: LIKE

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.
Thank you!