Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/07/07 08:50:32 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr/include apr_sms.h apr_portable.h

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 06:42:24AM -0000, dreid@apache.org wrote:
>   BTW, do we still need to add the @deffunc lines as we don't seem to
>   have been doing in some places.  Is this a scandoc change Ben?

Ben's gone on record saying we don't use scandoc anymore, but doxygen.
(Check dev@apr archives around Jun 9th and 10th.)

Go figure.  No one else seems to be aware of that.  =)  -- justin

Re: cvs commit: apr/include apr_sms.h apr_portable.h

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
On 07 Jul 2001 00:27:03 -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 08:24:17AM +0100, David Reid wrote:
> > Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> > > Ben's gone on record saying we don't use scandoc anymore, but doxygen.
> > > (Check dev@apr archives around Jun 9th and 10th.)
> > >
> > > Go figure.  No one else seems to be aware of that.  =)  -- justin
> >
> > Ah yes, I meant doxygen not scandoc...  That's what you get for being up
> > all night again :)

BTW...
I have a nightly job which runs doxygen on the httpd tree.. available on
docx.webperf.org

--
Ian Holsman
Performance Measurement & Analysis

Re: cvs commit: apr/include apr_sms.h apr_portable.h

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 06:42:24AM -0000, dreid@apache.org wrote:
> >   BTW, do we still need to add the @deffunc lines as we don't seem to
> >   have been doing in some places.  Is this a scandoc change Ben?
>
> Ben's gone on record saying we don't use scandoc anymore, but doxygen.
> (Check dev@apr archives around Jun 9th and 10th.)
>
> Go figure.  No one else seems to be aware of that.  =)  -- justin

Ah yes, I meant doxygen not scandoc...  That's what you get for being up
all night again :)

Maybe Ben would be so kind as to answer this once and for all?

david