Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2005/06/06 07:25:47 UTC

Updated Wiki with Eclipse Deployment Information

Just a quick heads up.  I added a page to help users get Geronimo into
Eclipse for development.  The page isn't finished but thought I'd ask for
comments now.  The link is at
http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/EclipseDeployment

There are some issues regarding building the projects that this page talks
about how to curcumvent.  Hopefully we'll remove that section soon.

The next thing to add is how to start a Geronimo server remotely and debug
using Eclipse.

Stay tuned.

Matt

Re: Updated Wiki with Eclipse Deployment Information

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
easy to get confused...

1. can you check that e.g. modules/connector-builder/target/xmlbeans is
present and has source files in it.

2. Having built g. once, you should be able to run maven -o m:eclipse
with no problems -- you already have all the dependencies downloaded.
I wonder if you ran it first before building geronimo, so the xmlbeans
directories weren't present yet?  Try again and see what happens.

If you have irc installed hop on #geronimo at irc.freenode.net

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Rick McGuire <ob...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Rick McGuire <ob...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
do a refresh?

I just refreshed and lost it.  Something's wacked.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Problems w/ Wiki - being fixed Re: Updated Wiki with Eclipse Deployment Information

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Seems like it's back.  There was some mention of mod_cache changes...

geirm@apache.org

Problems w/ Wiki - being fixed Re: Updated Wiki with Eclipse Deployment Information

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.