Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Ulrich Voigt <u....@gematronik.com> on 2005/08/05 08:56:47 UTC

Wrong release date on derby homepage

Hi,

congratulations to Derby for having been accepted as full Apache
project! Good work!

The release date of derby 10.1.1.0 is specified as (Jul 8, 2004 / SVN
208786) on the download page. Obviously this should be 2005?!? Could
anyone change this?

Regards
Ulrich

Re: Wrong release date on derby homepage

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 4, 2005, at 11:56 PM, Ulrich Voigt wrote:

> The release date of derby 10.1.1.0 is specified as (Jul 8, 2004 /
> SVN 208786) on the download page. Obviously this should be 2005?!?
> Could anyone change this?

*oops!*

It's fixed, the update should appear in the next couple of hours. I
changed the date to reflect the announce date, which I think is more
appropriate: Aug 3, 2005.

Thanks,
andrew