Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/28 07:14:06 UTC

deploy.sh: pushd: not found

Hi Devs,

I was trying to execute

stratos/samples/applications/complex-app/iaases/mock sample, and found that
"pushd" command has been used.

It gives me an error saying "deploy.sh: 12: deploy.sh: pushd: not found"

As I read, pushd like commands are in "bash" therefore deploy.sh script's
header need to be updated to "#!/bin/bash". Also, it seems all the sample
scripts have #!/bin/sh, which may not execute properly.

Haven't anyone got this error yet?

--
*Sajith Kariyawasam*

*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com>AMIE (SL)Mobile: +94772269575*

Re: deploy.sh: pushd: not found

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
Yeah.Seems latest samples using the pushd command.

Just execute "./deploy.sh" not sh ./deploy.sh.
It works for me.

Anyway seems we need to be updated to "#!/bin/bash"

Thanks,
Gayan

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead

Re: deploy.sh: pushd: not found

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
Hi Sajith,

I'll make the changes.

Thank you,
Vishanth

Re: deploy.sh: pushd: not found

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
Hi Sajith,

Re: deploy.sh: pushd: not found

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
"#!/bin/sh" worked fine for me in the Macbook. I figured this issue when
executing in Ubuntu OS.

Yes Sajith, mentioning in the README is a good option for now.

Re: deploy.sh: pushd: not found

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.