Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Danny Sullivan <ds...@hotmail.com> on 2013/10/17 00:18:01 UTC

Storm Integration

I've made a Storm Topology that would take place of the ActivityAggregator. Though it is in the web-service branch, it can be added to either implementation. Comments welcome!
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/streams/branches/webservice/streams-components/src/main/java/org/apache/streams/components/storm/
-Danny

Re: Storm Integration

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi Danny,

You should take a look at Trident[1].  Once we have a bit of elbow room, we
are planning on committing a bunch of Storm Code to this project.

[1] https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Trident-tutorial