Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Siva Pannier <ps...@TechMahindra.com> on 2008/05/10 15:08:34 UTC

Problem with telnet session

Hi All,

I am using a telnet session, to execute a script on the solaris unix
box. The script approximately takes 10 seconds to complete and gives a
confirmation message while exiting.

I have used streams to read and write into the telnet session. After
writing the command "./monitor.sh <parameter>", the telnet session
neither waits for the script to complete its execution nor waits for the
completion message.

It immediately gets the command prompt and the session is closed by my
program.

Can someone please let me know, how to overcome this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv...

Disclaimer: