Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/10 14:48:02 UTC

Re: Starting a "services" tribe

> I am writing this to see who would be interested in participating in a
> "services" tribe for the NetCat program?

I think that establishing a services tribe is a good idea. There will
be some overlap with other tribes such as DB, JavaEE and Unit Testing
that have nodes under Services. But even so, it is an important
component that deserves specific focus.

Rafik and Mani, are you still interested in joining such a tribe?
Would one of you be willing to be the tribe leader? If so, I can go
ahead and create the tribe in Synergy. :)

As an aside... Under Apache, developers that can fix any issues that
this NetCAT tribe might uncover will also be highly welcome!

~ Hermien

Re: Starting a "services" tribe

Posted by Rafik Naccache <ra...@fekr.tech>.
Cool thank you!

--

fekr.tech
Thinking Software

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
Clarke's 3rd Law

Re: Starting a "services" tribe

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Hi Rafik & Hermien,

Posted by Hermien Pellissier <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafik,

Posted by Rafik Naccache <ra...@fekr.tech>.
Hey Sure !
I would be happy to lead the services tribe (and get Docker to the next
level in Netbeans :) )
Cheers,
Rafik