Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ikya Technical <ik...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 07:45:12 UTC

Problem with xwork convertor

Hi All,

    We are working on a Struts 2 project. We are facing a problem whenever
there is Double type field with Model class and field value is zero then it
is throwing some error. After searching a lot we find out that the issue is
with xwork2 and it is already reported and fixed. The issue comes with
xwork-2.1.2.jar and in the http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-676 , it
stating that issue is fixed with latest jar xwork-2.1.3.jar

   But we are getting some strage errors when we replaced the xwork jar file
with latest version. We haven't changed any othe library. The other major
libraries we are using are struts2-core-2.1.6.jar
xstream-1.2.2.jar
ognl-2.6.11.jar
oro-2.0.8.jar
The exception thrown is :

om.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.DependencyException:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException: No
mapping found for dependency [type=java.lang.String,
name='logMissingProperties'] in public void
com.opensymphony.xwork2.ognl.OgnlValueStack.setLogMissingProperties(java.lang.String).

        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.addInjectorsForMembers(ContainerImpl.java:144)

        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.addInjectorsForMethods(ContainerImpl.java:113)

        at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.addInjectors(ContainerImpl.java:90)

Please help it out.

Thanks in advance,
Sreekanth

Re: Problem with xwork convertor

Posted by spsarolkar <sp...@gmail.com>.
I am facing the same problem
When i use struts2 SNAPSHOT version i get error as
No converter defined
And i fails to compile

Posted by Ikya Technical <ik...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. It worked.