Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ba...@goodconsultants.com on 2004/01/20 21:40:02 UTC

compilation dependency from one subdirectory to another?

Hi all,

What is the correct way to do the followings?

If module A depends on the classes from module B, then how can I use ant to do
it? The build.xml in src directory is building B then A. So thats not a
problem. But I would like to be able to go to A directory and build B if B is
not built.

Directory structure

src/
  build.xml
     A/
     build.xml
     B/
     build.xml

Thank you.

Re: compilation dependency from one subdirectory to another?

Posted by Baz ¤Ñª° <sk...@yahoo.com>.
All,

The first thing comes to my head is to do <ant dir="../B"
Target="compile"/> from directory A. Is it the right way to do it?

Thanks

Barry