Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl> on 2021/12/05 11:24:58 UTC

kube network

Hi,

I am trying to understand the rules governing an isolated network for a
kubernetes cluster.

Can we use a network with a redundant router?

What does the "Availability (optional / required)" option and why can we
only have it one offering at a time?

Regards,

Piotr

Re: kube network

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotr,

You can create a new network offering, then change global settings
`cloud.kubernetes.cluster.network.offering` to the name of the offering.

The network offering with Availability=Required is the default offering
which is used when you create a network but do not specify an offering.

-Wei