Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/18 15:49:57 UTC

Not Exporting jackrabbit-jcr-commons classes (was Re: svn commit: r613154 - /incubator/sling/trunk/jcr/jackrabbit-server/pom.xml)

Autsch ! I have to apologize !!!

I mistakenly though Betrand was adding the classes to the jcr/api bundle
whereas he added them to the jcr/jackrabbit-server bundle. Thanks Jukka
for pointing this out. So this whole discussion is pointless.

Am Freitag, den 18.01.2008, 16:40 +0200 schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> Hi,
>
> On Jan 18, 2008 4:24 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My question was directed at the API/Commons bundle containing the SPI
> > classes, which kind of worried me, but as they are "internal" to the
> > bundle, I do not have any further issues.
>
> I think Bertrand's change only affects the Jackrabbit repository
> bundle, not the API/Commons bundle.
>
> On a related note, I don't think jackrabbit-jcr-commons should be
> included in the API/Commons bundle. The commons classes are not
> something you should be passing around between bundles.

So you propose to remove them from the jcr/api aka Repository API and
Commons Bundle ?

Regards
Felix

Re: Not Exporting jackrabbit-jcr-commons classes (was Re: svn commit: r613154 - /incubator/sling/trunk/jcr/jackrabbit-server/pom.xml)

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I created SLING-176 [1] on removing the jackrabbit-jcr-commons classes.

If noone oposes, I will remove these exports next week.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-176

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.