Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Wabner, Thomas (EXT)" <th...@siemens.com> on 2008/05/19 09:59:04 UTC

Question about reading book regarding to jakarta commons

Hi,

can anybody give a hint, what books about jakarta commons good to read? I have found follow books:

Pro Jakarta Commons ISBN-10: 1590592832

Jakarta Commons Cookbook ISBN-10: 059600706X

But they are "old" (2004/2005). There are other books?

Thanks in advance,

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards

Thomas Wabner

Siemens AG
Automation and Drives, A&D CoC Sales Configuration

SPICE - Service & Support

Tel.    : +49 (341) 4470-657
mailto:lpz.ipcbasis.aud@siemens.com <ma...@siemens.com>
<http://www.siemens.com/automation> https://workspace.automation.siemens.com/alias/config <https://workspace.automation.siemens.com/alias/config>

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme;
Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer;
Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Rudi Lamprecht, Eduardo Montes, Juergen Radomski,
Erich R. Reinhardt, Hermann Requardt, Uriel J. Sharef, Peter Y. Solmssen, Klaus Wucherer;
Registered offices: Berlin and Munich;
Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684;
WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Re: Question about reading book regarding to jakarta commons

Posted by Adrian Mitev <ad...@googlemail.com>.
I have a book called - Jakarta Commons - online bookshelf -
https://secure.manning.com/books/goyal

--
Although nobody can come back and make a new start, anyone can start now and
make a new end

RE: Question about reading book regarding to jakarta commons

Posted by Re...@gxs.com.
What particular project in Commons do you need? Have you tried searching the net for tutorials? You can also try this : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596007065/

Reginald Javier
Software Engineer II, Strategic Customer Solutions Implementation