Posted to user@storm.apache.org by yogesh panchal <ys...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 13:05:38 UTC

How to keep running topology if no input stream ?

Hi, I am running storm in local mode, I am running twitter hashtag count
example, but when there is no tweets to process topology stops running ? So
how to keep topology in sleep mode if there is no data to process and when
data is available it will start processing.

Re: How to keep running topology if no input stream ?

Posted by Alexei Osipov <al...@caesarsint.com>.
Topology not stops when there is no data. It still runs and waits for
more data.