Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Kador, Daniel" <da...@lmco.com> on 2005/07/05 22:12:55 UTC

[Axis2] Another Code Emitter Bug?

Hi,

Before I begin, I want to also point out a relative path behavior that
you might want to address.  In Axis 1.2.1, you can run WSDL2Java from a
base directory and point it to a WSDL in a sub-directory.  If that WSDL
points to external schemas that also exist in that sub-directory,
WSDL2Java is intelligent enough to search for the external schemas in
that sub-directory.  With Axis2 0.9, WSDL2Java cannot find the schemas
unless the command is run from the sub-directory in question.

Anyways.  When I try to run the WSDL2Java code on the attached WSDL, I
get the following error:

D:\data\eclipse\AIEstateWS\schemas>java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java
-o axis2 -ss -sd -uri wsdl-xml.wsdl
Retrieving schema at 'wsdl-xml.xsd'.
Retrieving schema at 'trans-schema.xsd', relative to
'file:/D:/data/eclipse/AIEstateWS/schemas/wsdl-xml.xsd'.
Retrieving schema at 'DCM1-1.xsd', relative to
'file:/D:/data/eclipse/AIEstateWS/schemas/trans-schema.xsd'.
Retrieving schema at 'CEM4-2e.xsd', relative to
'file:/D:/data/eclipse/AIEstateWS/schemas/DCM1-1.xsd'.
Retrieving schema at 'CEM4-2e.xsd', relative to
'file:/D:/data/eclipse/AIEstateWS/schemas/trans-schema.xsd'.
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Could not load resource
"wsdl-xml.xsd" (network downloads disabled).
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBean
sExtension.java:103)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerati
onEngine.java:79)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:28)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:22)
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Could not load
resource "wsdl-xml.xsd" (network downloads disabled).

        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(SchemaT
ypeSystemCompiler.java:225)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXmlBeans(XmlBeans.java:641)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBean
sExtension.java:69)
        ... 3 more

Again, the code emitter works fine in Axis 1.2.1, so this is not a WSDL
issue.

Thanks,
Dan