Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ankit Pasricha <an...@ca.ibm.com> on 2004/07/14 21:09:14 UTC

URI escape characters path

This is a rewrite of the patch submitted earlier which had some issues.

It fixes the problem with the DOMSerializerImpl not handling local URI's
such as: file:///D:/My%20Documents/file.xml properly due to %20 not being
recognised
as an escape and decoded appropriately.

(See attached file: dom-serializer-uri-patch.txt)

Ankit Pasricha
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
8200 Warden Avenue, Ontario L6G 1C7
Phone: (905) 413 4941

Re: URI escape characters path

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Ankit, thanks for the patch. I've committed it to CVS.

Ankit Pasricha/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA wrote on 07/14/2004 03:09:14 PM:

> This is a rewrite of the patch submitted earlier which had some issues.
>
> It fixes the problem with the DOMSerializerImpl not handling local URI's
> such as: file:///D:/My%20Documents/file.xml properly due to %20 not
being
> recognised
> as an escape and decoded appropriately.

Michael Glavassevich