Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 06:32:40 UTC

Plugins blog post review

https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/blob/master/2014-12-08-plugins-release.md

PRs welcomed. Sorry didn't get it out sooner. Am attending JSFEST right now
in Oakland (no wifi). Anyone else attending?

Re: Plugins blog post review

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.
Steven Gill wrote:
>https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/blob/master/2014-12-08-plugin
>s-release.md
>
>PRs welcomed

Sent

>Am attending JSFEST right now in Oakland (no wifi).
>Anyone else attending?

Not I, have fun.

Re: Plugins blog post review

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

Re: Plugins blog post review

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.

Re: Plugins blog post review

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
And going over the list, I realized that I didn't merge in the
whitelist-breakout-compatibility changes in file-transfer and inappbrowser
>:(

Oh well, I suppose I can volunteer to release those two next week.

Ian

Re: Plugins blog post review

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
PR sent :)