Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 16:37:18 UTC

Release 4.6 timeline

Hi Jia,
I think it would be time to freeze 4.6 but I would like to have some more
time to include BP14 in 4.6.
I think that 3 weeks would be good.

Thoughts?

Enrico
--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Release 4.6 timeline

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
It will be 4.7.0 - http://bookkeeper.apache.org/community/releases/ has the
release schedule and related timelines.

- Sijie

Re: Release 4.6 timeline

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il lun 30 ott 2017, 20:02 Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> I think BP-14 should be bumped to 4.7.0. It's very late in the release
> cycle for such a large feature to go in.

I agree.
Let's finalize 4.6 and move BP14 to 4.7

Enrico

When is the next release