Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Aman Arora <AA...@manh.com> on 2014/10/15 14:19:17 UTC

Versioning of [nt:file]

Hi,

I need to version the jcr:data property of nt:resource. For that, Do I need to add mixinNode (mix:versionable) to [nt:file] or [nt:resource]?

Thanks & Regards,
Aman Arora

RE: Versioning of [nt:file]

Posted by Aman Arora <AA...@manh.com>.
Thanks Angela.

You were right. On adding a mixinNode to [nt:file], all the sub-nodes are also versioned.

Regards,
Aman Arora

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.

RE: Versioning of [nt:file]