Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ganguly Gundeboina <ga...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/11 15:20:22 UTC

Assigning specific name to thin client

Hi,

Want to assign specific instance name to thin clients to monitor the
clients. When thin client disconnected due to any reason, want to take
manual action like starting the client.

We are using 2.11, can we assign?

Regards,
Gangaiah

Re: Assigning specific name to thin client

Posted by Ganguly Gundeboina <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Out of box, no where we could see getting connected thin client  list
except client_connections. Can you help us how to get it from the public
api.

Regards,
Gangaiah

Posted by Ganguly Gundeboina <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could not see any update on the ticket.

How do we know the plan for the change?

Regards,
Ganguly

Posted by Ganguly Gundeboina <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the ticket.

Posted by Ganguly Gundeboina <ga...@gmail.com>.
Raised ticket for the same

Posted by Николай Ижиков <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Mikhail.

Posted by Mikhail Pochatkin <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi, Gunguly.

--
best regards,
Pochatkin Mikhail.

Re: Assigning specific name to thin client

Posted by Ganguly Gundeboina <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ganguly Gundeboina <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,