Posted to commits@xmlbeans.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/23 00:19:39 UTC

[Xmlbeans Wiki] Update of "XmlBeansSampleSuggestions" by GavinMcDonald

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlbeans Wiki" for change notification.

The "XmlBeansSampleSuggestions" page has been changed by GavinMcDonald:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/XmlBeansSampleSuggestions?action=diff&rev1=26&rev2=27

  == Cursor ==

  The XML cursor provides low-level access to XML, complementing XMLBeans' schema support.
- [[http://www.alphaoptimisation.com/search-engine-optimisation/|seo]]
+
   * How does one move chunks of XML from one document to another (or to another part of the document).
   * How can one use bookmarks to keep track of specific locations in XML?
   * How do the push and pop methods work? What are some example algorithms that use them?
@@ -57, +57 @@

   * Is there some way to retrieve and store XMLBeans directly on XML Databases instead of XML files? Some developers store XML documents in XML Databases and would be nice to have a DataSourceFactory to connect to this database to make some queries on XML data returning XMLBeans.

  [Add your ideas.]
- [[http://www.hotelsandaccommodation.com.au/nsw/sydney/|Sydney accommodation]]
+
  == Pre and Post event subscription ==

  Instead of having to create and compile a static handler for pre and post event notifications, what if I could subscribe to a node for pre and post events on a node, and that subscription (optionally?) propagates to all parent nodes.

  This way I can handle changes to documents in-context instead of globally.
- [[http://www.vitaminstar.com.au/spirulina-c-19.html|www.vitaminstar.com.au/spirulina-c-19.html]]
+
  For example, I am implementing a forms-based editor for my document, and would like to be notified whenever fields change so I can log changes and notice when there is anything new that needs to be saved by the user.

  == XSD enums as Enum objects ==

  It would be great to generate XSD enums as java 1.5 enums.

- [[http://fastofficefurniture.com.au/|Office Furniture Melbourne]]
-