Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Joe Grist <jo...@dytech.com.au> on 2007/07/18 09:52:39 UTC

Lenya Site Needs a Home

Hi Lenya List

I used to manage several Lenya sites but unfortunately my company has
gone bust so I have some sites that currently have no support.

I'm moving into other business areas so I can't do it anymore.

A site that needs help right now is www.furphys.com.au (Shepparton, VIC
AU)
Some sites that may need help in the future are www.gpglass.com.au and
www.patst.com.au (Devonport, TAS AU).

New hosting will probably be required.  You'd have to negotiate with the
site owners re. support contracts, etc.

If anyone out there is a reputable Lenya service provider and is
interested in taking on some sites, send me an email to
info@joegrist.com (do not reply to the list) and I will try and put you
in touch.  I might have some hassles getting the current hosting
provider to give the sites up, but they can't provide proper support, so
they will need to do so.  Can always just take control of the DNS and
force swap if the customer agrees.

Currently they are paying $500AU P/A

Cheers

Joe