Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/07 22:33:08 UTC

Job History files location of 2.0.4

Dear All,

I recently moved from Hadoop0.20.2 to 2.0.4, and I am trying to find the
old job history files (used to be in hdfs, output/_logs/history), it
records detailed time information for every task attempts.

But now it is not on hdfs anymore, I copied the entire "/" from hdfs to my
local dir, but am not able to find this location.

Could anyone give any advise on where are the files?

Thanks,
Boyu

Re: Job History files location of 2.0.4

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for letting us know the solution.

Regards,
Shahab

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shahab,

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shahab,

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shahab,

Posted by Boyu Zhang <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shahab,

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
How old were they? What are the chances that they were past their retention
period and got deleted? I am assuming they were from the jobs run on the
older version, right? Or are you looking for new jobs's log that you are
running after the upgrade? What about the local file systems? Are the logs
there still?

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.