Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Animesh Chaturvedi - US <an...@allegronetworks.com> on 2001/04/12 04:21:12 UTC

Error reading request

Hi

I am trying to run Tomcat 3.2.1 on NetBSD with Kaffe JVM in standalome mode.

 Everytime I send a request to the server I get the following exception

ContextManager: Error reading request, ignored -
        at java.lang.System.arraycopy(System.java:native)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:118)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:69)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpRequestAdapter.doRead(HttpRequestAdapter.
java:115)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletInputStream.doRead(BufferedServletInpu
tStream.java:106)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletInputStream.read(BufferedServletInputS
tream.java:128)
        at
javax.servlet.ServletInputStream.readLine(ServletInputStream.java:138)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpRequestAdapter.readNextRequest(HttpReques
tAdapter.java:129)
        at
onnectionHandler.jav
a:195)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:325)

What is going wrong? I had no problem with tomcat3.1.1.
I am under pressure to reslove this issue. I will really appreciate any help
regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Animesh