Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/29 01:35:17 UTC

BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set

Hi Eddie,

I have a question about a NetUI data-grid enhancement, BEEHIVE-1122.

Early this month there was a question in the user list about the
ability to show all records in a data set to the data grid. I noted
you did some work on this when you checked in a solution for another
bug, BEEHIVE-1102, for partial data set support. BEEHIVE-1102 has been
resolved but I was wondering if BEEHIVE-1122 should also be resolved.
I see that there is also a test that uses the new showAll attribute in
the <netui-data:configurePager> tag. Seems like this is complete. FYI,
this work was part of svn revision 431515.

Can I resolve this for you?

Thanks,
Carlin

Re: BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Yes, for ekoneil. Just following through on the dev alias in case
anyone else has comments or concerns about whether I can resolve the
bugs as completed. The changes seemed to cover multiple bugs so I
thought I'd close 'em out.

Posted by Scott L'Hommedieu <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Eddie,

OK, leaving the configurePager tag as is sounds good. Thanks for the feedback.

Carlin

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Carlin--

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.