Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Eric B." <eb...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/12 05:23:07 UTC

Problem with uriworkermap.properties

Hi,

I'm running IIS with tomcat 5.5 and have the latest isapi_redirect.dll
(1.2.23) installed and running.
The basic functionality is working well, but I am having trouble with
getting exclusion rules to work properly.

I have the following in uriworkermap.properties:
/*=worker
!/*.htm=worker
!/private/*=worker

The following happens:
All *.htm files (no matter what path) are served up by IIS and not Tomcat
All other files are served by Tomcat
All files in /private/* are also served by Tomcat

I would have expected that the last exclusion (!/private/*) would mean that
the connector would ignore any requests to the /private/ path.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help!  And if I am asking in the wrong group / list, please
let me know where I should direct my question.

Thanks,

Eric

Re: Problem with uriworkermap.properties

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Could you please rerun your tests with log level debug for the
redirector and post the result from its log file? Thanks.