Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 08:43:33 UTC

Compile error , dependency on struts tiles

I am trying to compile the head of myFaces but it has dependencies to
struts-tiles which maven do not dl them. And build breaks. I wonder why
Tomahawk should be depend on Struts tiles? It looks very strange.

--
from debian manifesto:
Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.

Re: Compile error , dependency on struts tiles

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
The dependency would be to support the Tomahawk Tiles support I expect.
It ought to marked optional, but would still be needed to compile.

The problem may be due to a recent move of the Tiles artifacts in the
ASF Maven repository. I know Tiles now lives under a different group ID.
The old repository location might have been cleared out already?

L.

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
hello,