Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "K. Kamhamea" <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2020/04/15 20:04:19 UTC

Information about OAuth2

Hello,
please can someone provide information how OAuth works with OM5. If
'allow.oauth.register' in Administration > Configuration is turned true,
one would expect login with Facebook or Google is allowed. Why I don't find
a Facebook, Google link on the Login Dialog?

K.

Re: Information about OAuth2

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You have to register in JIRA to comment

Privacy statement will NOT be customizable via Admin
You can modify the text in HTML
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/pages/PrivacyPage.html
and restart OM

--