Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by qianjin xu <fo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/26 03:42:09 UTC

Discuss on Upgrade Calcite dependency to 1.18

hi :

Discuss on Upgrade Calcite dependency to 1.18, I think the following points
need to be considered first:
1. Upgrade Jackson version to 2.9.6
Because the Jackson version supported by calcite1.18.0 has been upgraded to
Jackson 2.9.6.
2. Need to upgrade flink - Jackson in the shaded version
Because many flink dependency from the flink - shaded.
3. Upgrade calcite version in flink-core
Upgrade from calcite 1.17.0 to calcite 1.18.0.
4. Suggest the calcite also packaged into shaded

thanks
qianjin

回复:Discuss on Upgrade Calcite dependency to 1.18

Posted by 未来阳光 <22...@qq.com>.
hi:

I have a question about the funtion SqlFunctions#internalToTime why use current timestamp to subtract LOCAL_TZ.getOffset(v)?

calcite1.18.0 also just like that.

thanks
lamber-ken