Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by steve johnson <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/23 02:00:44 UTC

bad liblucene4c.la while building lucene4c

I am trying to build lucene4c to use with mod_mbox for
a SoC project.  I have checked out the gcj-backend
branch of lucene4c, checked out the trunk version of
apr and built it with the experimental library
enabled, and built  lucene4c with gcj4.  The resultant
liblucene4c.la file looks like this:

/usr/local/lib

I have never used libtool before but that .la doesn't
look like any others I have seen and mod_mbox doesn't
like it either:

libtool: link: `/usr/local/lib/liblucene4c.la' is not
a valid libtool archive

Anyone have a suggestion?