Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 13:08:17 UTC

Re: [Wicket-user] suggestion: have Wicket SVN searchable with FishEye

On 7/3/07, Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/2/07, Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > However, I still would not support setting up Fisheye against an
> > Apache
> > > SVN without infrastructure's support as they are the ones that would
> > > have to pick up the pieces if it were to go wrong.
> >
> > Yeah, that's fair enough :)
>

> since we are moving svn soon, why not wait for after the move so it doesnt
> do the initial import twice.
>
> -igor

since the svn move to apache has already been done, what about giving this a
closer look now?

  gerolf

Re: [Wicket-user] suggestion: have Wicket SVN searchable with FishEye

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I've monitored #infra and fisheye is not very popular. It is one of
those things that adds a lot of load to the apache systems.

Note that we're not against, nor is infra per se. The additional load
is caused by indexing the repository by fisheye. There has been talk
about making repositories available off line for faster indexing by
e.g. fishey.

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released