Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/09/06 06:00:04 UTC

Re: os-irix/1064: Httpd core dumps with SIGSEGV during timeout signal

The following reply was made to PR os-irix/1064; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Wayne Rosen <ro...@eosdata.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: os-irix/1064: Httpd core dumps with SIGSEGV during timeout signal
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 21:57:35 -0600 (MDT)

 Sorry, haven't had time to respond.

 That is a known bug in Apache when using inetd mode.  There is another PR
 in the database on it somewhere that I think suggests a workaround, but
 I'm not convinced it is the proper one and haven't had time to look.  We
 really discourage you from using inetd mode if possible because it isn't
 very nice.

 Hopefully someone will get around to it soon.