Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com> on 2006/11/10 13:56:16 UTC

M1 release candidate for review

Hi,

I have cut and uploaded M1 release candidate here [1], please take time
to review the release candidate and make comments, or better yet, please
report any issues here [2].

Cheers,
Bo

[1] http://people.apache.org/~blin/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

Re: M1 release candidate for review

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
There's a bunch of extraneous jars that are included in lib that don't
need to be there:

junit-3.8.1.jar
geronimo-spec-activation-1.0.2-rc4.jar
servicemix-jbi-2.0.2.jar

I'm going to commit fixes for those shortly.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: M1 release candidate for review

Posted by Oisin Hurley <oh...@iona.com>.
Lin, Bozhong wrote:
> Any more feedbacks on RC1? Or everyone think RC1 is rock-solid? :-)

Currently looking at a potential bug when starting the client inside
Eclipse - not sure whether it lies in cxf or has something to do with
OSGi manifest configuration - should get to the bottom of it tomorrow.

  cheers
   --oh

Re: M1 release candidate for review

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
M1 JIRA issues [1] can also use some cleanup. :-) I believe most issues
have been completed now, if owners/reporters can go through the issues
and verify/close the issues in open status, it would be perfect before
cutting another release to vote on.

Cheers,
Bo

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310511&fixfor=12312044

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Bo,

I will commit to generate cxf version dynamically for jbi.xml in JBI
demos since we cannot put property defination into jbi.xml
Thanks very much

Freeman

Lin, Bozhong wrote:

>We have found a few minor issues since RC1 was posted, and all those issues have been fixed so far. Any more feedbacks on RC1? Or everyone think RC1 is rock-solid? :-)
>
>If people don't have any more feedbacks in the next day or two, we might want to cut another clean release which includes all RC1 fixes to vote on. Does anyone plan to commit any new code in the next day or two? Please let other people know if you plan to commit any new code in the next day or two.
>
>Cheers,
>Bo
>
>________________________________

Freeman Fang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
No.2 Floor A Unit Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China

Tel.: +86-10-82825151 -  ex. 551
Fax: +86-10-8282-5210
freeman.fang@iona.com
Making Software Work Together TM

Re: M1 release candidate for review

Posted by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com>.
Also planning to commit code for RM in several stages over the next
couple of days.
Andrea.

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi Bo,

I'm not quite sure about this, i have to check the fault handling
tomorrow. and all the LOG stuff, when i porting system test i found some
problems.
I'll try to convince that all system tests are ported to cxf.

Cheers,
James.