Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <it...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/04 09:56:22 UTC

Re: @SessionScoped and @ConversionScoped

Hi

I'm putting together a mail to our technical contact at IBM about this.
Does OWB have some pages describing its implementation of the SPI for fail
over?

Regards
Lars-Fredrik

Posted by Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <it...@gmail.com>.
@Mark

Yes, looks good.... nice of them to share some information.. Should have
been on their website from the beginning though :-)

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

All fine it seems!

LieGrue,
strub