Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> on 2009/04/01 11:40:11 UTC

Re: how integrate spamassassin in courier

> Hi folks :-)
>
> Using spamassassin 3.2.5-2 (debian stable) and courier
> (only with pop3 support - courier 0.61.0) I can't
> understand how I can integrate spamassassin in courier to
> check emails.

I use Courier, but not with SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin is integrated to my mail delivery, Maildrop. I think you may think it kind of backwards. Put it in maildrop or procmail or whatever you use for local delivery.

Re: how integrate spamassassin in courier

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 01.04.09 12:40, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
> I use Courier, but not with SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin is integrated to my
> mail delivery, Maildrop. I think you may think it kind of backwards. Put
> it in maildrop or procmail or whatever you use for local delivery.

I think that could be done using courier filtering, but you'd need create
filter (maybe using courierperlfilter) that would call SA.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.