Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/29 23:23:06 UTC

jars inside bars

If a block had dependant jars where would they go in the .bar file?

e.g. a WAR file has WEB-INF/lib/ for dependant jars.

-PH

Re: jars inside bars

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:23, Paul Hammant wrote:
> If a block had dependant jars where would they go in the .bar file?
>
> e.g. a WAR file has WEB-INF/lib/ for dependant jars.

Currently they should be mentioned in the docs and then placed in lib/*.jar
of .sar file.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: jars inside bars

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
For a newbee, you managed to get everything right ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: jars inside bars