Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/08 06:36:03 UTC

[Trinidad] Okay to check in to the trunk or not?

I have completed a bug that I need for a project that I am working on at home:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-786

I know that we are trying to get 1.0.4 released, so I uploaded a patch
instead of commiting.

Is it okay to commit this, or due you all think it best to wait till
the trunk is 1.0.5-SNAPSHOT?

The patch adds the ability to not render the root node of the
treeTable. It defaults to true (root node rendered), so it doesn't
have an effect unless set to false

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: [Trinidad] Okay to check in to the trunk or not?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

I just did the update to trunk (1.0.5-SNAP).

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org