Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com> on 2012/08/23 14:54:11 UTC

Integrating Subsystems into the Aries build

I would like to begin the work of integrating Subsystems into the Aries
build. I would add Subsystems to the trunk/pom.xml file, probably as the
last thing before the samples. I would then monitor the build and fix any
issues that occur or revert the changes, if necessary. Would anyone like to
comment, question, suggest, or object before I proceed?

John

Re: Integrating Subsystems into the Aries build

Posted by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

Please respond to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-910?focusedCommentId=13442457&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13442457
 when you can.

Posted by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>.
There are a few dependencies not currently in maven central. I presume the
typical procedure is to upload them as described in
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
and https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party
+Artifacts+to+The+Central+Repository?

John