Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com> on 2001/07/18 11:19:32 UTC

xmlrpc

Hi,

I tried to run Turbine 2.2-dev, Avalon, and James; I had the following:
Phoenix 3.1a1-dev

James jakarta-james 1.3-dev
Started IMAP Server plain:11143
Started NNTP Server plain:11119
Turbine: init
#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Unexpected Signal 11
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Error ID: 4F533F4C494E55580E43505005BC
#
# Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=0x804dbc8 nid=0x762 runnable
#
dist/bin/run.sh: line 46:  1890 Aborted
$JAVA_HOME/bin/java $JVM_OPTS -jar $PHOENIX_HOME/bin/phoenix-loader.jar $*

What I wanted to do was to have the Turbine db connection pool inside an
Avalon block. If I remove the xmlrpc.jar from the CLASSPATH, everything
was fine (except that Turbine wouldn't get initialized; but James ran
without problem).

Is there any libraries that should be updated to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Oki