Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2016/11/30 01:22:35 UTC

Dedicated readme.io documentation for Ignite integrations

Igniters,

Ignite can already boast about a number of integrations it has with a other products and technologies. Up to this point all the integrations were documented on our main readme.io <http://readme.io/> making the overall documentation a bit messy.

I’ve decoupled the integrations from the core modules by moving them to a new documentation domain “Apache Ignite Integrations” <https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs>. As a result integrations as Cassandra CacheStore, OSGi support, Zeppelin and bunch of the streamers reside there.

Dmitriy, looks like we have to upgrade readme.io subscription to “Developer Hub” for the new documentation domain because now there is now way to change the appearance. Appearance themes settings are poor. Could you handle this?

—
Denis

Re: Dedicated readme.io documentation for Ignite integrations

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thank you, Denis!

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 2:32 AM, Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> wrote:
Roman,

The access is granted.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Roman,

The access is granted.

—

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Denis,

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4349 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4349>

—

Posted by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi

+1 for removing of schema import.

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems

Re: Dedicated readme.io documentation for Ignite integrations

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4348 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4348>

—

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Dmitriy,

Agree. The documentation is already there.
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.7/docs/automatic-persistence <https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.7/docs/automatic-persistence>

—

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.